It seems like all business professionals are on social media these days, which may be true, but they also may not be doing it right. There are certain ways you can present yourself through your profile & each post is important when it comes to making a lasting impression on future buyers and sellers. Becoming an influencer is definitely something that takes time & eventually, people interested in what you are posting will go to you for advice, facts & even enjoyment. In this fast-paced real estate world, we are using social media to build & grow an online community. I am going to take you through some of the ways that Steve Volkers Group influences on social media & how that has led us to getting to where we are today.
Here are 5 specific tools that I have learned from my experience that you can use to better your social media influence:
- Give the consumers what they want to see– What drives any social media platform is connections and conversations. By giving the consumers what they want to see [like live listings, or advice from you personally] can be a great conversation starter. It is also very important to pay close attention to what people do and don’t engage in, this can help your future leverage.
- Establish a solid social networking brand– Having all of your social media sites match and post the same content gives you a leg up to other competitors. This allows consumers to find & recongize your brand, which leads to more sharing. Obviously, social sites work in different ways, but having similar content posted in fun, different ways can really attract viewers.
- Be consistent with the quality of content– Never feel as if you have to post an overload of content, especially when you first start building your social media brand. Pick one channel or content type; then be consistent. For example, take our video channel “Steve Volkers Group” and watch the #SicShow. One solid video a week can do more than you know! Your output will increase over time, but without quality content, you can’t influence as well.
- Build relationships with people in your niche-Try to nurture connections with everyone, even in your same network & that could lead to them sharing your content!
- Be active– Get connecting today.
I hope this helps. Thanks for reading!