Are you thinking about buying or selling in the New Year? Do you have personal real estate goals for 2017? You’re in luck. 2017 may just be the perfect time to sell your home, & we are here to help! If you are thinking of buying or selling your home in the new year, why not do so early? When you get ahead of everyone else in the market, many benefits can come your way. People are always looking to buy or sell in the spring, so why not prepare now?
Once the new year rolls around, your new listing could have buyers begging, especially since there’s not much competition during the winter months! Buyers are serious at this time of the year & eager to get moved in! Whether buyers want to move to the suburbs or a downtown condo, getting your house on the market first would be ideal. Each year, and even each season, the market is changing.
- People are looking for homes that are more sustainable
- Staging your listing is vital to give buyers a sense of what “home” could feel like
- Being flexible when it comes to viewing times/open houses is important
- Since inventory will be lower in the beginning of 2017, homebuyers may think rates will rise, so they will most likely buy sooner rather than later in the spring months
- Good news for buyers- New construction homes may become more abundant come 2017 if you are wanting to have a customizable home- According to gordcollins.com, 160,000 new homes will be built per year up to 2024. If you want to learn more about new construction homes, you can click here
For any home buyers or sellers in 2016, do you have any advice for those who are looking to do so in 2017?
If you are looking for a home in the Ada, MI area, we have the perfect one for you! It doesn’t get much better than this house that overlooks a picturesque white-fenced horse pasture & farmland! See more here